Sun, Apr 24|
Just Bloom Flower Farm
CREATE YOUR OWN CUTTING GARDEN
I am super excited to share some of my favourite varieties of cut flowers with you as well as Floret’s Dahlia seeds. My hope is to ease you into growing your own cut flower garden. The varieties that I have chosen for you will create beautiful bouquets, and are fairly easy to grow.
Time & Location
Apr 24, 2022, 10:00 a.m.
Just Bloom Flower Farm, 6683 Route 357, Middle Musquodoboit, NS B0N 1X0, Canada
About the event
What is included?
- A take home printed booklet covering everything you need to know!
- Seed starting tray (72 cells) & dome- aka you will leave with 72 potential plant babies if they all survive
- All the seeds (I will list these below)
- Labels for each variety
- Potting Soil and vermiculite – what you will be planting your seeds into
- A CONFIDENCE BOOST
- Answers to any questions you may have
- Support from me throughout the season
List of SEEDS you get to sow on workshop day …
Cosmos – Fizzy White, Cupcake Blush
Zinnias – Benary’s Giant Salmon Rose, Queen Lime Red, Oklahoma Pink
Basils – Mrs Burns, Aromatto
Frosted Explosion Grass
Amaranth – Hot Biscuits
Bees Choice Dahlia Seeds - Floret Flower
Sunflower – ProCut White Light, ProCut Plum, Vincents Choice
*** This workshop will be created specifically for the varieties of flowers I listed above. You can be a complete beginner or a seasoned gardener! I promise to cover all the tips and tricks to help you have a successful growing season!
Create your own Cutting Garden